· 1 tablespoon oil
· 1 onion, cut into wedges
· 250g butternut pumpkin, chopped roughly
· 1/4 cup (60ml) korma curry paste
· 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable stock
· 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
· 1/2 cup cauliflower flowerets
· 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 5cm lengths
· 100g green beans, trimmed
· 1/2 cup (60g) frozen peas
· 1/4 cup coarsely chopped coriander
· toasted slivered almonds, to serve
1. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and pumpkin, and cook for 10 minutes. Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Stir in stock and cream.
2. Add cauliflower, broccolini and beans, and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in peas and coriander, and cook for a further 2 minutes. Serve korma topped with almonds.
Korma curry paste is a mix of mostly heat-free spices and forms the base of a mild-tasting Indian-style curry. It teams up nicely with lamb as well as vegetables. Use diced leg of lamb or shoulder.