Orange and Balsamic Beetroot
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 medium beetroot
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine vinegar, orange juice, sugar, oil, and salt and pepper in a jug. Whisk to combine. Pour into a baking dish.
2. Trim beetroot stalks, leaving 3cm attached. Gently scrub beetroot (don't peel). Pat-dry with paper towels.
3. Add beetroot to baking dish, tossing to coat with orange juice mixture. Cover with foil. Roast for 1 hour or until just tender. Cut beetroot in half. Serve drizzled with pan juices.