Asian Prawn Noodle Salad
Take salads from sides to the main event with this top recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g fresh rice noodles (see note)
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 750g cooked prawns, peeled, tail intact, deveined
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 small limes, juiced
1. Place noodles and snow peas in 2 separate heatproof bowls. Cover noodles and snow peas with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Refresh in cold water. Pat snow peas dry with paper towels. Thinly slice lengthways.
2. Combine noodles, snow peas, chillies, snow pea sprouts, green onions, prawns and coriander in a large bowl.
3. Whisk sweet chilli sauce and 1/4 cup lime juice in a small bowl until combined. Pour dressing over prawn noodle salad. Toss to combine. Spoon salad onto plates. Serve.