or a decadent yet simple dessert, look no further than this traditional Affogato.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 litre vanilla bean ice-cream
- 1 cup freshly brewed strong espresso coffee
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Frangelico liqueur
1. Place generous scoops of ice-cream into individual serving glasses. Serve together with individual shot glasses of coffee and Frangelico. When ready to eat, guests pour coffee and liqueur over ice-cream. Serve with biscotti.
· Notes: Frangelico is a hazelnut-flavoured liqueur. You can replace it with Kahlua. Kids' Tip: Serve scoops of ice-cream with chocolate sauce and biscotti.